I discovered this DIY on Stylehive and new I had to try it. This is my first time working with wire and creating a ring, but I couldn’t be more happy with the outcome.
What you will need:
- About 1 1/2 to 2 feet of wire
- Stone of your choice
- Needle nose pliers & wire cutters
- Begin by wrapping the wire around a round object, of your choice, 4 times.
- Thread the wire through the stone.
- With the long side of wire, wrap it around the 4 layers of wire 3 times to secure this side of the stone.
- Wrap the wire underneath the stone about 3-4 times to create a platform.
- Wrap the wire 3 times around the 4 layers of wire on the other side of the stone to completely secure it in place. Cut the wire and hide in the platform area.