Although these Forever21 earrings are way beyond affordable, after reading this button earrings post and finding these perfect gems, I just knew I had to share this DIY that was brewing in my head. The bright jewel tones this time of year scream “Holidays” don’t you think?
What you will need:
- 2 jewels
- 2 earring posts with earring nuts
- glue (E-600 is amazing!!!)
1. Place a small amount of glue onto the flat surface of the earring post.
2. Place the earring post, centered, on the back of the gem.
3. Place finished earrings on gem side, to dry, for about 30 minutes.
4. Wear/enjoy/give away as a great Christmas gift!!!